DEPRESSION BREAKTHROUGH (Understand and Break the Cycle of Depression)
We all go through tough times, When we do, little things can make a big difference to how we feel and how we cope with Life`s Ups and Downs. Depression having been on the increase for years, it is far easier to breakthrough and move beyond depression than what many people is led to believe.
A Recent study conducted by Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India showed that 42.5 percent of employees in the Indian private sector are afflicted with general anxiety disorder or depression, as compared to government employees. This is attributed to less pay and more working hours which contribute to an atmosphere of constant fatigue. This further leads to stress and frustration, thereby acutely affecting mental health.
A private sector employee in India works for a minimum of 48-50 hours a week when compared to 33 hours a week in UK and 40 hours a week in US. This leads to extremely demanding schedules, elevated stress level and performance pressure. Stress and frustration don’t take time to metamorphose into anxiety and depression. In such situations, restlessness, exhaustion, anger, guilt, recurrent panic attacks, suicidal thoughts are also regular guests. No wonder the corporate world is often compared to a roller coaster ride because of the perks and exhilarating highs punctuated with miserably depressing lows.
‘Depression Breakthrough Workshop Packed with actionable insight on many of the cultural myths that surround depression and how it should be treated. If you’re ready to break free from depression or other debilitating emotions today, this workshop offers crucial insights for understanding what depression is, where it comes from & how you can permanently overcome it, without becoming dependant on therapists, doctors or prescribed medication.
What you’ll learn;
- What is depression and where it comes from and how to prevent it in the future
- Understand how your thinking influences your emotional well being
- How to control your thoughts and manage your destructive emotions
- How to identify and Change Negative Habitual Response Patterns
- Understand how to Maximize and Strengthen your Inner Resilience
- Preventive Steps for quickly breaking Patterns of Depression
- Learn First Steps towards transforming your overall quality of life.
- Exercise- Installing the Pattern of delightfulness in Places of where depression lives in subconscious mind
- Exercise-Drag away the unwanted Past Event to get rid of depression
- Exercise- Transform your inner Self Image to reprogram your subconscious Mind and Much More.
STRESS & ANXIETY BREAKTHROUGH
A Complete Breakthrough Program for Stress and Anxiety Management
Stress plays a massive role in twenty-first century life, and is one of the primary reasons why people take long periods of time off work. But while we cannot avoid life’s pressures, we can influence the extent of which these pressures affect us and also how we react to them. Nearly half the employees in India suffer from some kind of stress, according to the findings of the latest survey by A Health Information Technology and Services firm that is part of UnitedHealth Group known as “Optum”. Work, money and family are the most common sources of stress, the surveys found. Other factors include parenting, pregnancy, change, caregiving and social isolation. Anxiety due to personal or professional reasons leads to stress, which then turns into depression.The survey was conducted among 800,000 employees in 70 large companies, each with a minimum workforce of 4,500.
Another Survey showed that the proportion of workers at high risk of suicide due to unmanaged stress has grown to 8% of all counseling cases from 2-4% in recent years.
Stress levels are rising among employed Indians owing to growing uncertainty in jobs in a highly disruptive environment as well as increasing anxiety in personal lives, studies have revealed. Increasing stress has, in turn, led to a surge in the number of people who are suffering from depression and are at high risk of suicide. Employers, therefore, face an increasing challenge of dealing with workers who are not only personally depressed but may also adversely impact the productivity of their organisations
What you’ll learn;
- Understand What Stress & Anxiety Is & Realise Where It Comes from
- Learn How to Deal with Stress & Anxiety Before it Becomes a Health Problem
- Pinpoint the Specific Causes of Stress & Anxiety in Your Life
- Harness the Tools That Are Essential to Your Well-Being in Times of Pressure
- Develop and Strengthen Your Inner Resilience
- Face Future Challenges With Greater Confidence & Ease
- Manage Common Stressors with Greater Confidence & Ease
- Exercise: Relaxation Technique to help Mind and Body to enhance the stress Handling Capacity
- Exercise: Break patterns of Stress and anxiety and stay in resourceful zone.