CAREER GUIDANCE & CAREER COUNSELLING
‘What next’ after class 10th, after class 12th and after graduation has been the biggest concern among students and Parents in 21st Century some of which goes like this;
“I have no idea what I want to do in my life.”
“I don’t feel like I know enough about all the different careers available there to know what I want to do.”
“My family really wants me to be a Doctor but I’m not sure if that’s really what I want
“I know what I want to major in, but I have no idea what I want to do once I graduate.”
“I want to know what kinds of jobs I can get with my major.”
In school a helpless 16 year old is faced with the choice of various streams – Humanities, Science with mathematics, science with biology and Commerce, and the only career guidance he has is the opinion of his parents, his teacher’s judgment based on his marks and the comments of his friends and neighbors which leads to Poor Academic Performance and eventually Child leaves the study as the forceful decision from others and non-interested stream fails to impress child for career growth.
Human capacities are infinite and can never be measured, nor are we to judge of what one can do. Every person has unique characteristics, for everyone has his or her own strengths and weaknesses. Career Counseling involves scientifically proven method such as aptitude tests and personality tests that gives best suited career advice to the student based on the report of his aptitude and personality.
Career Guidance and Counseling Program is a comprehensive, developmental program designed to assist individuals in making and implementing informed educational and occupational choices. A career guidance and counseling program develops an individual’s competencies in self-knowledge, educational and occupational exploration, and career planning.
Discarding confusion: Career Counselling helps those Students who often fall into confusion in making the right choices for future career. It helps Students gain clarity in their minds and thoughts by seeking the help of Professional Counselling.
Making Right Choices. Whether students are new on the job market or have been going through the process of switching careers mid-life, you may be amazed at the full range of career options available today. A career counselor can assist you with focusing on one area of a career path that works best for you so that you save time and efforts by working on realistic career goals that are right for you.
Strengths and weaknesses analysis. When you engage in career counseling, you will most likely be working with a trained professional who can provide you with various aptitude and career assessment tests. These tests are designed to match your natural skills, strengths and abilities with key components of specific careers. You will also be able to determine what weaknesses you may have so that you can avoid working towards a career that will only lead to frustration.
Goal setting: Career Counselling help you identify the necessary steps needed to reach important goals along the way as you explore new career options or make changes in the career you already have. This can be a major benefit for you if you struggle with reaching goals or making changes, as you will be accountable not only to yourself, but to another person too.
What you’ll learn;
- Unbiased Exploration of Various Career Opportunities to make you aware of all possible options available for you on the basis of your choices
- Career options in Science, Colleges and Entry Routes
- Career options in Commerce, Colleges and Entry Routes
- Career options in Humanities, Colleges and Entry Routes
- Vocational Career options, colleges and Entry Routes
- Overseas Career options-US,Uk,Hong Kong, and Singapore
- Guidance on Selecting the Right Subjects/Stream as well as courses which will help you in Pursuing your chosen Career
- Identify and align your potential with best Career Options that suits your choices
- Personal Guidance to Students and Parents to explore child`s inborn capabilities and Interest.
- Personal Counseling through Psychometric Assessment tools which helps you in Mapping your abilities.
- Personality traits as well as areas of interest, thus enabling you to discover and embrace your inner talent and Potential.